What to Expect
We offer the Holy Eucharist (BCP) on Wednesdays, at 10:00 am, and (BAS) on Sundays, at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
The Liturgies are both contemporary and traditional in language and style.
At the main Sunday Service the Parish Choir is usually present to lead in music.
- about 130 parishioners, with around 70 people attending Sunday services
- a committed leadership team, including several recently retired (but not retiring!) urban professionals
- several retired clergy in the congregation
- a generous outreach program
- an active ministry to seniors
- a strong liturgical tradition alongside more contemporary forms of worship
- a rich music program in the Anglican tradition
- strong connections to the music and artistic community