Our Diocese has issued new pandemic guidelines which permit the church to reopen this week. We are very pleased to be able to worship in-person, and we are resuming with these protocols in place:
- Anyone experiencing Covid symptoms or otherwise feeling unwell, and anyone who has reason to believe they may have been exposed to Covid should not come to church, but should instead join via livestream.
- Everyone entering our buildings, including for Sunday worship, must show proof of full vaccination.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times, and must sit distanced from those not in the same household. At this time those reading and leading the service will remain masked.
- Choral music will be offered by a Cantor or a small ensemble, but the congregation will not be invited to sing at this time.
- No one should feel obligated to come to in-person worship. Services are available via livestream, DVDs are available on request, and printed copies of the service are distributed every week to anyone who would like to receive it. The printed version is also available online